truboartigas

Satellite C845-SP4214SL

Hi Everyone... I got a problem with Satellite C845-SP4214SL... I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate Bits, also installer all drivers and applications from the support download page, update windows and everything. But there still one thing missing!!! WEB CAM NOT WORKING!!!... When I open web cam apposition it say that something like device missing or there is no device... I searched everywhere for the drivers could not find then.. :/ also the keyboard do not have any key for active it.. Please how I can fix this up!! Help! thanks.-

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Satellite C845-SP4214SL

Satellite C845-SP4214SL

Downloads here.

Avoid the hassle altogether. Windows Home Premium already contains Windows Ultimate. You can upgrade very easily in just minutes. Drivers and utilities are undisturbed.

Upgrade to another edition of Windows 7 by using Windows Anytime Upgrade

I would restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media and do it that way.

In case the webcam itself has failed, you'll learn that when you restore the computer.

-Jerry
truboartigas

So Windows 7 Home Premium Includes the driver for the webcam? i already downloaded web cam application and cam not work...

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

So Windows 7 Home Premium Includes the driver for the webcam?

When you restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media all the drivers and utilities necessary to make everything work are automatically installed.

-Jerry
truboartigas

i know that.. but i dont have that disk partition or dvd.. so how i can do it?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

If you failed to burn them, obtain the recovery discs from Toshiba.

Order Toshiba Recovery Media

-Jerry
truboartigas

I'm from uruguay.. its kinda expensive... its there any other way to get that? a shipping for a cd gonna cost me like 100 USD i think....

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

I'm from uruguay.. a shipping for a cd gonna cost me like 100 USD i think....

It's 37.95.

-Jerry
truboartigas

oh its alot cheapper... great ill try that.. thanks jerry...

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Good luck!

-Jerry
truboartigas

jerry i was thinking about that and i get the conclusion that if the webcam is not recognized for the system (windows 7 ultimate o any version) its because the webcam its not connected to the mother or something..  Because if it were connected it should appear as a unknown device in image devices or something like that... But. It do not show on there.. If I go to devices manager no drivers are missing.. So I think even if I use recovery disc it wont show on... Correct me if IM wrong... Sorry about my English IM from Uruguay as I say.. And I don't like Google translator hehehe.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You are probably correct.

If you were to restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media and it still did not appear, that would confirm the diagnosis.

Maybe it's not worth confirming.

-Jerry