10-28-2013 10:27 PM - edited 10-28-2013 10:29 PM
Toshiba updates via Toshiba Service Station are unacceptably slow to download, and with only one file at a time.
To bypass the slow downloads, to be able to download multiple updates simultaneousy, and to keep permanent copies on your hard drive do the following steps:
- Open Toshiba Service Station.
- Note the name and release number for each update.
- Open the web page http://support.toshiba.com/support/drivers and make sure the list of updates covers many months.
- Do a text search for the update name, and especially the version number.
- Click on that update
- Click on download
- OPEN/click that downloaded file to install updates
- Repeat for each update.
10-29-2013 01:32 PM - edited 10-29-2013 01:33 PM
You can also do update/driver searches via google and entering the name and version number from Tosh Service Station.
10-14-2014 04:48 PM
This is ridiculous. Toshiba can we have a response please!. we all dont have the time to wasting time downloading the updates one by one rather than through the service station portal. Why is is so SLOW!
Copyright © Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.