Nita719

Need 6 drivers updates for Satellite harman/kardon A355D-S6922

I download a program that tells you if your drivers are up to date, both programs tells me that I need to update 6 drivers, HIGH DEFENITION AUDIO DEVICE, REALTEK RT L810ZE FAMILY PCI (NDIS 6.0), STANDARD DUAL CHANNEL PCI.DE CONTROLLER, STANDARD AHCI 1.0 SERIAL ATA CONTROLLER, ATI RADEON HD 3200 GRAPHICS.. Can anyone please tell me how and where to do those drivers update, I when to windows updates and i clicked check for updates and it said its up todate that I dont need to do no updates, but why the program tells me that I need to update 6. please where can I download those 6 drivers?? Help please

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Need 6 drivers updates for Satellite harman/kardon A355D-S6922

Most of those Free Trial Driver Update Programs are bogus.  They tell you there are updates then want you to pay money for the drivers.  Most of the time there are no updated drivers. 

But the first place to look is the Product Support Link at the top of this page.  Fill in your model number and go from there.  I'm betting that you already have the latest drivers for it. 

Finally, if everything is working like it should then don't worry about it.  Unless an updated driver fixes an existing problem they aren't needed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.