ychch0819

How to enable HDMI output...

I bought satellite_A660-BT3N25 last week, and re-install OS (Win7 Professional 64bits )

After Installing all Driver downloaded from toshiba.com, in device manager, It has one unknow device as the follow picture. 

I guess It is HDMI Device, becuase when I use HDMI management tool to output screen from HDMI, the tool always popup a error message shows "Please Enable HDMI Device"...

However, I can't find any HDMI driver in toshiba.com. I already Install nvdia display driver, Intel chips Driver...

but when I want to install nvdia hdmi sound driver, It popup a error message shows " Can't detect any compatibile device" and install fail....

Please tell me how to install and enable HDMI output... thk...

Super Advisor
brad

Re: How to enable HDMI output...

I have no idea what that Device Manager screenshot says, but I found this bit of software:

http://df.toshiba.com/tc00245700e.exe

Don't know if it will help or not.

ychch0819

thank you for your reply...

but I have already Installed this software....

and when I want to run this tool, it always popup a message shows "Please enable HDMI device..."

thk

Super Advisor
brad

Is this with or without a HDMI device attached?

ychch0819

yes, A660-BT3N25X has HDMI device attached...

Before I re-install OS, HDMI output is work....

Super Advisor
brad

Does the display control panel show the HDMI monitor as well as the computer screen?

If you press and hold <Fn> while tapping <F5> are you able to choose the dual display (TV) option?

ychch0819

yes, when I connect another monitor by HDMI Cable, in Windows display pannel, it can detect another monitor. 

then I select this moniotr to display the screen.( double monitor mode or single monitor mode) the monitor has no image...

and I  try to use fn+F5...It still no image in monitor...

thk...

blood181

having the same issue on my Qosmio x875 id love a resoultuon.. I am using windows 8..