gmac190

Fn keys not working properly

Hi 

I have just bought my Toshiba Satellite L655 and am trying to work out why the Fn keys don't work for Fn F5 / Fn F8 / Fn + 3 / Fn +4. 

The rest of the function keys seem to work ok. I don't know what I have done to them, can anyone help please??

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

Re: Fn keys not working properly

try to download the TVAP from the download link at the top of this page.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
gmac190

Thanks and I tried downloading it but apparently I already have a newer version already installed??

FalacyNine

I had the same issue on my Toshiba nb250 notebook. on my computer, the program the controls my fn keys is called toshiba accessibility - its a toshiba utility. i dont know what program contains it, but I had to do a system restore to before i deleted my toshiba apps. Now, i just used the msconfig command and turned most of my toshiba apps off on start-up.

trdanghuy

hi all,

i got the same issue, my laptop is Toshiba satellite L305D-S5934 and using windows XP. Fn key not work on XP, but windows 7 is ok. I dont know why, can u help me resolve that problem?

thank in advance

Nadun

Check whether your flsh cards have been properly insatalled. Flash card drivers comes with Toshiba Value added Package. Try removing currently installed TLV and reinstall again...