GIJoe

Drivers for Satellite A135-S4666

Friend of mine got a Satellite A135-S4666 laptop for free from a different friend of his and it had some serious issues.  Whomever had been using it clogged the poor machine up with all sorts of vile garbage, so I wiped it, put a fresh install of WinXP SP2 on it and tried downloading the necessary drivers from the Toshiba site . . . problem is, I cannot find any NIC Drivers for this PC that use WinXP.  All the drivers I find on the site are for Windows & and Windows Vista!

Does anyone know where I might find some generic Video/Audio/Network Drivers for this thing so I can get it set up for my friends kid?

Thanks

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Drivers for Satellite A135-S4666

Toshiba doesn't provide any XP drivers for that system.  You'll need to go to the various chipset manufacturers to find them (Intel, Realtek, Marvel, etc).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Drivers for Satellite A135-S4666

Satellite A135-S4666

Somebody claims to have collected the drivers for the machines in part-number family PSAD0U and uploaded them to RapidShare.com. See this message.

-Jerry