Krava

Drivers For Toshiba PORTEGE M400

Hello.

I have problem after reinstall sistem on win XP i cant start game Counter Strike Source

I can start only 2 games Battlefield Heroes and Counter Strike 1.6 how you can see i can start games what have bad graphics

I think that from i dont have driver on display.

And when i start CSS first i see all on Loading.. But in game menu i dont see anything i hear music in game but screen just black.

Please give me link on drivers.

Thx.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Drivers For Toshiba PORTEGE M400

If you have a USA product go to the product support link at the top of this page, enter in your model number, then click on the downloads tab.  Now download the drivers, utilities, and applications for that model.  You can use the left hand Drop Down Menu to filter for OS and the right hand DDM to filter for type of file.

You might need to click on the blue text link that states Show All Models to show yours.

If your laptop is from a different country you will need to go to that countries Support Site to download the

necessary drivers. 

--------------------8<------------------- <snip> ------------------

For a more up to date Display Driver try this.  http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm   Scroll down to the Work Around section towards the bottom to find out how to install the Intel supplied driver.   You have the 945GM chipset with the 950 display chipset.

--------------------8<------------------- <snip> ------------------

Install your drivers in this order.
Restart after each driver and take the time to test between drivers.
Some will apply and some won't.

The names are generic and may not match the names on the files exactly.  You'll need to use your best judgment to determine which ones to install.

Chipset software
Display driver
Sound driver
Modem Driver
If your machine has the internal WiFi card, then install the WLAN and/or WiFi driver
ACPI Common Modules (required for Power management tools to function)
Toshiba Console
Display Hotkey utility
Touchpad Driver
Touchpad enable/disable utility
Toshiba Network Device Switch utility
Toshiba Power Saver Utility
Toshiba Controls
Toshiba Utilities

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.