rmeijering

Do I need drivers voor HDMI output

I have a Satellite T135D and everything works perfect except the HDMI output. Somehow the system does not see the port at all. I tried the helpdesk but the only thing they can tell me is press Fn F5. This was not very helpful. does anybody know how to install or activate the DMI port?

Super Advisor
brad

Re: Do I need drivers voor HDMI output

I don't have a T135D, but in general:

Make sure that your TV/reciever/whatever is on and the HDMI port you are using on it is selected, the computer will probably pretend it doesn't have the port if it doesn't see anything connected.

Press Fn and hold it, then press F5, you should get a pop up, keep the Fn key held down, then press F5 to toggle between the options.  I don't have an HDMI equipped Toshiba, so I'm guessing a bit, but there should be an icon showing the TV, either on its own, or in some comfiguration with the laptop, either showing the same image, or set up as extending the desktop.  Press F5 to select the one you want.

If the computer doesn't see the HDMI device, then try restarting the computer while the TV/whatever is attached and has the HDMI port for the computer selected.

sjb
sjb

Re: Do I need drivers voor HDMI output

hi, did you manage to fix this? Ive just bought a new satellite r840 and i'm having the same issues..