sc88

toshiba bluray Model: BDX2250

my bluray has power, but there is no home page showing. the screen is just black. i tried turning it off and turning it back on. i unplugged it and then plugged it back in. nothing. it worked fine yesterday and now today no good. any suggestions?

Peter

Re: toshiba bluray Model: BDX2250

It sounds like you've done everything you can do at this point.

I'd suggest contacting customer support at (800) 631-3811.

- Peter
summerwolf

I'm on my second BDX2250 in two months.  Same problem.  It worked for a couple of weeks, but now it will only show a blank screen.  Very frustrating!

sc88 wrote:

my bluray has power, but there is no home page showing. the screen is just black. i tried turning it off and turning it back on. i unplugged it and then plugged it back in. nothing. it worked fine yesterday and now today no good. any suggestions?

boomerft

Mine just did the same thing today.  Worked for three months, but not often used.

boomerft

If you unplug the unit from the wall and plug it back in, it may display correctly again.

bgood4life

This trick worked great for mine.  I was just about to box it up and send it back.  Unplugged it, waited a minute, plugged back in.  Menu came back on.  Thanks a bunch!

spacecadetglow

Re: Toshiba bluray Model: BDX2250

Thank you so much!  This is why I come to the pro's..I'm tech illiterate.  Thought I'd lost the machine altogether.