Yazid6

My laptop won't turn on!!!

Hi everyone, I left my laptop on hibernate and once I got back home it won't turn on I have a P55-A5200 laptop. What do I need to do?

Frequent Advisor
Dokie

Re: My laptop won't turn on!!!

Hi Try this!

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Windows-8-Knowledge-Base/What-can-I-do-if-my-Windows-8-laptop-won-t-sta...

I Love my Satellite L775D-S7222 Laptop. Some days you're the windshield, Some days you're the bug. The Computer world is crazy. If you have answers to computer problems, pass them forward.
wd5rcc

I have the same problem with the P55-A5200.  It went to sleep and will not power back on.  The power LED light is on but the laptop will not wak up, power adapter is tested and so is the power outlet.  I tried the memory slot trick and didn't work.  My battery is internal, no battery to take off and put back on.  What now???

Super Advisor
eagle3

[ Edited ]

wd5rcc  

My battery is internal, no battery to take off and put back on.  What now???

See solution that kenna discovered to reset laptop with internal battery, insert a small object into the force shut down hole #3

in the picture

S70-ABT2N22 Windows 7, A135-S2256 Windows 7, C55-A5180 Windows 7 ****Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!****
ilyab

Yep, this worked well for P55-5312

Additional info on reboot hole location:

http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/TSB3C03JR0000R01.htm

Ilya B

www.i7port.com

Super Advisor
eagle3

I am glad it worked thanks for the additional link and information!

S70-ABT2N22 Windows 7, A135-S2256 Windows 7, C55-A5180 Windows 7 ****Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!****
facg13

Hello, I have the same problem with the S55-A5339, did you solve the problem to wake the lap top after seep mode?

Tranquilo

Hello! I got same problem with my S55-A5169.. Its totally dead.. No battery light.. No power light.. Nothing..
I tried the "forced shut down" pressing hole #3.. But nothing works... Any idea???
Peter

Hi Tranquilo. Try the other suggestions in the reply by Dokie much earlier in the thread.

- Peter