laggy

Laptop wont turn on

Brand new, 2 week Satellite L675D-S7049 just wont turn on. The light is there but screen is all black. I tried removing the battery, inserting it back, nothing, nada. Any suggestions? Or did i just throw away $750 in the trash

rayde862003

Re: Laptop wont turn on

Look in the general forum there's tons of those issues and replys with answers. Mine doing it. Do you here the fan and stuff come on and the power light stays on? I do! Try taking the battery out press power with no battery or it being plugged in. After 30 sec leave battery out plug it in and turn it on that works sometimes for me sometimes I have to turn it off and on 2 or 3 times. But sometimes I have to unplug it still no battery take the CD rom drive out its just 1 or 2 screws on the back and it pulls out plug it in and it comes on almost every time if not I turn it off on a few times and it works. On mine I can't turn it off sometimes when it starts but goes black so I unplug it to get it off.

Occasional Contributor
stresslock

Alright well try to take out the battery for 15 minutes put it back in then check the operation. If that does not work is it charged? If that also does not work pull the battery out hold power button with no battery inserted for 10-15 secs then put battery back in and check operation. If that does not work please provide me with model number and operating system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* PROCEED AT OWN RISK*
* THINGS I RECOMMEND MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU*
* I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING*
yaya

Mi laptop is a  toshiba m400-s3250 portege. I got another batery, it work for two days and now it wont turn on. help!!!

Occasional Contributor
Nehmo

This is contrary to my usual practice of always trying to determine the technical solution, but you have a _new_ laptop. Return it before it's too late. (If there's anything on the HD that will send you to prison, make sure you deal with that first.)

`~- Nehmo