RashadSimmons

Laptop won't turn on without the charger connected

When I unplug my charger from the laptop it completely goes off, and when I try to turn it back on without the charger, it won't turn back on. 

Peter

Re: Laptop won't turn on without the charger connected

Can you check the laptop's full model and part numbers from the label on the bottom? Don't include the serial number.

- Peter
sandy2648

I am having the same problem and also mine will not charge any higher than 37% Satellite C55-A5300.

Please help

sandy2648

Satellite C55-A5300  part # PSCFEU-OOMOOG  Will not charge or turn on without being plugged in.

Peter

I believe you have a problem with your battery. You can use the Troubleshooting Assistant. If it concludes that the problem is the battery, it'll set up a battery swap. You could select the symptom dealing with a battery that won't charge. If you continue to tell it that your battery won't charge, it'll lead you to the conclusion that it needs to be replaced.

- Peter
Peter

This thread has been moved to another message board. Click the link to jump to its new location.

classymike87

Laptop won't turn on without the charger connected 

this laptop is like few months old..  what do i do?     C55-A5300

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Probably a bad battery.  Call Tech Support at 1-800-457-7777 for a replacement.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit