matted

satellite L510 drive download

i don't no how to download satellite L510 drive.give me suggestion..

Occasional Advisor
archie_civil

Re: satellite L510 drive download

what kind of download do you need? and whats the problem with the computer? any other info would help as well!

Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

go to pc.toshiba-asia.com/ and search for drivers & bulletin or if more go to toshiba japan jp

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

scorpion,

we dont even know what L510 the OP has so why would you tell them to go to the asian site.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

Most of L510 model came from asia branch.such as Singapore,Vietnam and een Japan.The driver 95% correct.

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

but they also sell them here and without knowing which model they have you dont send them to another site.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

All of these driver model you can get from toshiba asia: for L510

PSLF8L-00M001

PSLF8L-006001

PSLF8L-003001

PSLF8L-00V001

PSLF8L-00R001

And the latest Corei3 PSLGQL also there..

For Fn key or some said quick lunch button just download Toshiba Value Added Package. (Win 7)

Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

There also have PSLG and PSLH model.:robotwink:

adolfwaoma

I just re-install Windows 7, for my laptop Satellite L510, with model : PSLGQL-001001. S/N : 4A078703Q.

First, I was frustrated to find the VGA driver for this model. I have visited the website pc.toshiba-asia, but seems this website was error. If we click the support button, give error command...And it's Wonder. There is no other source driver for this type, except above website. Other source is not available on the internet for this driver.

Fortunaetly, I can copy driver from my friend who use the same laptop. And for VGA now solved. And then, going to the wi-fi problem.

I have check, it's use the Realtek RTL8191SE type...and have tried many source even from Realtek Website, but its not works.I have check BIOS, Communication Sw = ON

I can go to  the internet by wired, RTL8102E/RTL8103E...And I have read that many problem occurred for this RTL8191SE with Toshiba laptop...some my friend recommended to me to use external Wifi adapter...

I don't know how Toshiba motto : Leading inovation, by this problem. Especially when there is no driver available on the internet.