ricky2309

Satellite L745 -S4130 sound very low almost can't listen

Satellite L745 -S4130 sound very low almost can't listen

Hi, the most that I like about this laptop was the loud sound, in everything music and movies, then I re-install Windows 7 and all the drivers and the sound is very low, I can't listen almost anything, even if I put the volume in 100% the sound bar that is show in the volume  wont achieve half. That happen whit youtube, nba.com or any website whit video or any movie whit different players. Excuse my bad English my main language is Spanish.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Satellite L745 -S4130 sound very low almost can't listen

Satellite L745-S4130

Drivers are here.

I re-install Windows 7 and all the drivers

If you want things to work right, restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media. All the drivers and utilities are properly installed. Windows is preactivated.

If you failed to burn recovery discs, you can obtain them from Toshiba. Scroll down to Get Recovery Media here.

For instructions, see the section Restoring from recovery DVDs/media, which begins on p. 76 of the User's Guide.

Satellite/Satellite Pro L700 Series User’s Guide

-Jerry
Sansabina

Re: Satellite L745 -S4130 sound very low almost can't listen

Don't forget to check the physcial volume control dial on the side of the laptop. Not easy to see, and many people aren't aware that it exists. I had a low volume problem and was pulling my hair out for a day or two until I realised it was there.