Jbradl9

No Audio Output Device is Installed

I have a U305-5077 laptop and have had the No Audio Ouput Device message at least a dozen times. It somehow fixes itself when I run system update, but not everytime. There is nothing for Sound in my Device Manager and I have tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver multiple times. When I first upgraded to Windows 7 the driver installed just fine, but since then hasn't gone to the InstalShield Wizard when I try to reinstall. What will help? I'm tired of having no sound.

mcoop

Re: No Audio Output Device is Installed

I have the same message after installing Win7 on my Satellite P105. I cannot find a driver that will work. Any suggestions?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite U305-S5077

Can't hurt to reinstall the driver. Try both of these.

Realtek Audio Driver for Windows Vista (Version 6.0.1.5473 - Released 01/29/08)

Realtek Audio Driver for Windows Vista (Version 6.0.1.5420 Logo - Released 06/05/07)

-Jerry
MAK777

Hi,

Once I had faced the same problem then I had found several suggestions on http://www.noaudiooutput.com. you can visit the site as there are many possible solutions and you can find the one depending on your cause. You just need to read carefully. I hope you will find the solution there.

Murtaza

tplaut3

Satellite U305-S7448 with Windows 7 updates has had "no audio output device installed" and red X on icon. I have reinstalled drivers. Can't see how to uninstall/reinstall a driver via Device Manager since there is no "sound" icon is there.