KEVINBARN

NO PLAYBACK AUDIO CONTROL FOR MIC IN REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER.

I have a l355d-s7825 laptop that I can not get my mic to playback through the speakers. I have attached two screen shots that show my computer is missing the volume slider and playback option under mic. I have the latest driver installed with no help. I would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this issue. Thank you. Oops couldnt get the pics in the attachments....if you google Realtek HD Audio Manager under images you will find the pics im talking about.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: NO PLAYBACK AUDIO CONTROL FOR MIC IN REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER.

Satellite L355D-S7825

This image, Kevin?

realtek HD audio manager

I have the latest driver installed...

Sometimes those get corrupted. Did you reinstall?

Realtek Audio Driver for Windows Vista (32/64bit)

Did you try the Realtek control panel instead of the Windows one?

-Jerry
KEVINBARN

Thanks for responding Jerry.... No here's a pic of what it should look like http://www.rm.com/_RMVirtual/Media/Images/REaltek_HD_Audio_ManagerBoost.jpg....Mine looks identical except there is no playback volume control or mute button at all...I could not find a snap shot of any like mine without the playback control. If this is a sound card that is incapable of doing it would a external usb soundcard solve my problem? Thanks for you help.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

That link you have is broken, Kevin.

I can not get my mic to playback through the speakers.

But I'm not the right one to ask about that anyway.

I've seen other messages in the forum dealing with exactly the problem you have. Do a search.

-Jerry