xtrmaniac

Re: How get Stereo Mix on Conexant sound card SOLUTION

Hello Everybody,

I was reading every single post to make StereoMix working on my Toshiba Satellite L650-0CW with W7-64. The problem is even when I add the 3 lines to make the StereoMix enabled, it doesn't work.

I've tried different other lines to add and I was getting worst since I was reading other websites.

Please find attached the file that worked to update the audio driver. Restarting the laptop didn't help though.

Could you please let me know what should I do to make the StereoMix enabled?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

tochiro

Thank you olo320i!  It worked on my Satellite P500.  Great post.

32bit

Hi,

My laptop is toshiba L645D running w7 32bit? Should i do the same what you have instructed? Please help me.

Thanks.

XiNzeRy

Helo im using Toshiba Satellite M840-1009XG

Hardware id    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_506E&SUBSYS_1179FB80&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_506E&SUBSYS_1179FB80

can someone help me?

i att TE7Pebwa.inf

not edit yet..

xxcandykorexx

Hello there StereoMixFix! I tried your solution, the one that's in the other post and I am unable to proceed for it keeps on telling me I already have the most recent driver for the device, when I try to install it manually. What can I do??? :smileysad:

L630

Hi,

I have satellite L-630 Laptop, and I am trying to fix my stereomix problem. But it doesn't work.

Please help me..... Thank you.

My Hardware ID :

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5069&SUBSYS_1179FD92&REV_1003
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5069&SUBSYS_1179FD92

november

Lenovo T420s Windows XP

[ Edited ]

I know I'm not on the right forum :smileytongue:.

My environment has many new lenovos and we'll soon be running into many supervisors who are unable to record conversations from our support folks using Audacity.

Currently I'm trying to get a fix for the following:

System: Lenovo T420s (4173 B84)

Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD

Full Device ID:FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_506E&SUBSYS_17AA21D2&REV_1000\4&2F8BC67B&0&0001

Short ID: FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_506E&SUBSYS_17AA21D2

Current Driver Info:

Driver INF: CHDRT.INF

Ver: 8.32.23.0

Date: 2/9/2011

I found the package below with CHDRT.INF as well but after editing it, I realized its for Windows 8.  Just keeping this and attachments for reference

Link: Lenovo Link - 83ax03ww

For OS: Windows 8 32/64

INF:CHDRT.INF

Ver: 8.32.43.0

Date: 10/11/2012

Lenovo Support Updated Driver for my exact model:

Link: Lenovo Link - 8aad11ww

For OS: Windows XP/7/Vista 32/64

INF:CHDRT.INF

Ver: 8.32.23.5

Date: 7/25/2012

I've reviewed this thread but cannot mix/match the different solutions for my needs.  I will continue to update this posting when I find more information, as well.

Please help if you can :smileytongue:.

Christopher40

[ Edited ]

I hav a Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5348 Laptop and I'm unable to enable Stereomix on my Conexant SmartAudio HD sound card I edited the file in my Conexant Program file oem7 but still unable to enable Stereomix. Plese Help me caue I'm new to this Please???

But when I go to my Download folder there is an Audio folder and it has a .inf file in it as well but there is nothing that says stereomix enable in the file anywhere.

Occasional Advisor
kshrine

Christopher40 wrote:

...unable to enable Stereomix on my Conexant SmartAudio HD sound card I edited the file in my Conexant Program file oem7 but still unable to enable Stereomix. Plese Help me caue I'm new to this Please???

I don’t think you should be editing the Toshiba Conextant audio driver; you should be editing the Lenovo Conextant driver per OP. Additionally, you should be updating the driver with the new. And I’m not sure where got the replacement for the driver, NELCC2wa.inf, although similar to your BL6PEBwa.inf, is not exactly the same as the OP’s advised download.  Is this driver the same as the recommended driver by the OP (“to run this function you need drivers nr. 4.111.0.62”)?

november

Sorry to pester with this but I'm curious if anyone has any more information.

Can someone else confirm the sound card I have still has Stereo Mix capabilities, and they're just disabled?

As listed a few posts above my soundcard is a:

Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD

ali_zizo

hi my lap is L645D - s4030 but i don't have stereo mix yet after this solutions , what can i dooooooooo ??, please help

Dra6an

[ Edited ]

First, i would like to thank olo320i for his great post : Thank you!

Second, i have follow olo320i post instruction and i have spent a lot of time create my own driver based on his descriptions.

(My lap is Thinkpad x201 with Conexant 20585 SmartAudio HD BUT i also have a very good Qosmio :smileywink:

In the beginning i tried to add the line described in the first post. But it was insufficient for me, no stereo mix after install and reboot.

After many tries The solution is to add firsts lines for dll include!

I have added the dll in my driver pack, you can download it from here dra6an.blog.free.fr

My package will enable stereo mix on all computer running WIN7 64 equipped with Conexant 20585 SmartAudio HD :manwink:

crazybboy

i don't find a solution for asus a52je stereo mix... same soundcard. can anyone help me?

trolle222

hey folks,

first off, im not using a toshiba laptop, but an acer travelmate 8372, running win. 7 x32 using a Conexant High Definition Audio soundcard, and the driver is located in the system32/drivers folder listed as CHDRT.sys

anyhow, im looking to complete the task y'all are so excitedly doing yourselves (well done!!! im envious!) to enable Stereo mix on my laptop so i can record the live mixes i make within my own computer.

does anyone here have any familliarity with acer computers? are these tips transfereable?

i have a feeling they arent transferable. the files i would be altering dont exist on my computer, and the ones with similar/same functions have different names, and file extensions. ive been looking for a fix for a long time. hopefully someone could help.

thanks!

kachusa

Hello olo320i, Thanks for your post. I'm using Toshiba Satellite L640 , WIn 7-32 bit and Conexant SX20587 Smart Audio HD. I have followed your instruction on my Laptop but it does not work. is your post only support Win 7 - 64 bit, no? if only support for win7-64bit, could you please help me with win7-32 bit? I have attached my edited file for more detailed. Thanks a looking forward your reply Kachusa
Denpanator

I have a Toshiba Satellite L745-S4210 and tried to download drivers, but don´t have stereo mix

I don´t know what to do :/

can you help me?

anhdungvns

I'm too, but my driver  is Conexant smartaudio, window 7 ultimate 32bit, toshiba satellite C800 (C840).

I suspect and my soundcard isn't equipped with a SteroMix device !

Can someone suggest an alternative solution?

Thanks !