MarkPacana

DTS SOUND--Failed to find APO Endpoint?

C55-A5300 DTS Sound Worked GREAT for the first two days I had this laptop....Today, the DTS Sound 'Failed To Find APO Endpoint'....Ugh....Any Help Would Be GREATLY Appreciated....such as----if I uninstall dts sound-(thinking that might solve the issue--maybe-maybe not)--how and where can I reinstall it?  is it built into the laptop somewhere?  Thanks for any and everything...

Mark

Peter

Re: DTS SOUND--Failed to find APO Endpoint?

I think uninstalling and reinstalling it would be a good idea. You can find the downloads available on your model's support page.

- Peter
LindaHuynh

I have tried uninstalling DTS Studio Sound Application and reinstalling it multiple times and it still has an error message of "Failed to find APO endpoint". 

phat-alien

Hey,

I had the same problem.Makes sure that you have downloaded the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver before trying to install the DTS Sound Utility. Also,make sure that the RealTEk Audio driver was released before the DTS Driver you are trying to download. These are the 2 drivers I installed and it worked for me.

Realtek Audio DriverPosted Date: 2013-09-18 | Version: 6.0.1.7023 | Size: 218.09M
DTS Sound UtilityPosted Date: 2013-09-18 | Version: 1.1.27.0 | Size: 8.13M

Good Luck!

phatalien

arjunthapar1989

Hi everyone, I'n having the same issue on my s75t-a7217. Tried updating, uninstalling and reinstalling but the same result. I've had issues with the HDMI too but it resolved on its own I think but the DTS just happened today. I'm getting tired of all this. Toshiba has let me down. Now I think I should've gone for the HP Envy. I'm still open to all suggestions and willing to try them. 

Thank you.

JordaT427

Are there any Toshiba staff here that have any further answers perhaps? My DTS Studio seems to have been corrupted or deleted. 

My sound went out a couple days age and after some research I uninstalled DTS Studio from the programs list. It was nowhere to be found in the device manager.  I attempted then to download the program from the Toshiba website and reinstall, but at the end of the install it gives my a message: "This product does not support DTS Processing," and cancels the install. I have tried finding DTS in the sound window and have tried clicking "show disabled devices." Nothing works. Its as if my sound device has simply disappeared. 

My laptop is a Satellite S55t-A5337. Any help would be much appreciated.

JordaT427

Sorry but this is absolutely ridiculous. I have been on the phone with countless different customer service people both from and outside of Toshiba and nobody has a remote clue what is going on here. When I spoke to the Toshiba people they could not even navigate me to BIOS even after telling them all my machine specs and operating system!  I know that I am not the only one with this audio problem and it really limits what I can do with the computer. Its not very good customer service to simply say "I don't know, just send it in". This is not an option for me anyhow since I purchased the computer in the US and work in Norway. If there is anyone that has gotten past this APO endpoint/ audio device problem please speak up!

ILcrxsi1

I'm having the same exact problem with a satellite e45t-a4300, just started a couple of days ago. Just joined the forum and I'm posting in here because I'm also looking for an answer